Jianghai is a professional bending machine provider. Our hydraulic components and CNC systems are imported overseas to ensure stable performance and high machining precision. The CNC electro-hydraulic press brake is extensively used in many industries to manufacture cars, ships, home appliances, kitchen wares, stainless steel, furniture, mechanical hardware, pipes and so forth. Our sheet metal bender is well received by customers in Europe, America, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, South Africa and other places.
Features of CNC Electro-Hydraulic Press Brake
1. The CNC hydraulic controlled metal bending brake boasts high accuracy and easy operation.
2. CNC System
1) Standard: DELEM DA56
a) DELEM: DA52, DA53, DA65W, DA66W, DA69W
b) CYBELEC: DNC60, DNC600S, DNC880S
3. Shaft Number
1) Standard: 3+1
a) Y1: Left cylinder moving up and down
b) Y2: Right cylinder moving up and down
c) X: Back gauge moving front and back
d) V: Workbench deflection compensation
2) Optional: 4+1, 5+1, 6+1, 8+1 or customization
4. The press brake is equipped with a workbench deflection compensation device, and its CNC system automatically controls the amount of deflection compensation.
5. Purchased from well-known brands, its hydraulic and electrical components are of standard specifications and easy to replace.
6. The standard back gauge consists of precise ball screw and linear guide-way, which effectively improves bending accuracy.
7. The frame features all welded construction, so as to guarantee machine precision and facilitate transportation and processing.
1. The hydraulic press brake CNC system, also known as CNC control panel, is able to position two motor-driven shafts precisely to perform accurate bending.
2. It supports manual, semi-automatic, automatic and continuously automatic mode.
3. In manual or semi-automatic mode, the activated shaft will move if the operator presses corresponding keys.
4. In automatic mode, the shaft moves automatically according to the programs stored in advance.
5. In semi-automatic mode, the sheet metal bending machine works in a single program cycle. The program is executed directly without storing.
1. 240*128 LCD display screen
2. The operator can write multi-step programs at a time. The CNC system may automatically run programs and continuously carry out positioning.
3. The back gauge automatically draws back to avoid interfering with work pieces.
4. One-way positioning to eliminate transmission clearance between lead screws
5. Switch between metric system and imperial system
6. Position compensation
7. Power off memory function (optional)
8. Automatic search for reference point (optional)
1. High definition LCD display
2. Stop position control of sliding blocks
3. Back gauge control
4. Angle programming
5. Setting die parameters
6. Control over material selection
7. 100 programs
8. Every program contains 25 steps.
9. Panel-type installation
10. Servo control, frequency converting control and double speed AC control
1. Single-step programming
2. Navigation shortcut
3. 6.4’’ TFT LCD color display
4. Maximum 4 shafts control (Y1, Y2, X and V)
5. Workbench deflection compensation control
6. Die library, material library, product library
7. USB port
8. Its advanced Y shaft control algorithm can control both closed loop and open loop.
9. Panel-type installation, or suspension-type with a special box (optional)
1. Two-dimensional programming
2. The CNC system is equipped with a 10.4’’ TFT LCD color display.
3. Confirming bending steps
4. Calculating developed length
5. Workbench deformation compensation
6. USB port
7. Servo control, frequency converting control and AC motor control
1. 2D graph programming
2. 3D graph display
3. 10.4’’TFT color display, 600MHz microprocessor
4. Standard Windows network components
5. Integrated personalized user operation panel
6. USB ports for keyboard and mouse
7. Supporting your specific application in the multitask environment
8. Port for angle correction sensor
1. TFT color display screen
2. 3D graph
3. The CNC system supports automatically bending workpieces.
4. PLC function
5. Operation warning system
6. Prompt Message for Errors and Help Text
The system will prompt you if you program incorrectly, operate the hydraulic press brake improperly or the machine breaks down, so as to save time for troubleshooting.
7. Its real time Windows system is able to perform multitasking and document management.
8. The standard Ethernet interface allows Windows network connection.
9. It contains USB ports to connect to external devices, such as a keyboard or a mouse.
|Specification and model||Normal force||Maximum bending length||Distance between columns||Maximum opening height||Ram Stroke||Throat depth||Main motor power|