The CNC tandem press brakes are used to bend sheet metal into various shapes using different dies. Made of steel, this bending brake features a heavy duty all welded design providing maximum rigidity and bending accuracy. With the help of electric-hydraulic control technology, its slide (or ram) can go down either rapidly or slowly, maintain pressure, return quickly or stop halfway. The press brake can work in jog, single-stroke or continuous operating mode, so as to satisfy different demands. There are multiple CNC system options for you to choose from.
Features of CNC Tandem Press Brakes
1. The WE67K series tandem press brakes are a combination of two bending brakes, available with two cylinders and synchronized in motion to get the bending work done. The tandem configuration increases its maximum workable length and brings down bending costs.
2. Ideal for processing guard bars, light poles, telegraph poles and other extra-long workpiece that is used in urban construction.
3. Each machine used in the tandem can also be used independently increasing flexibility.
4. Customization is available in accordance with your requirements.
1. The hydraulic press brake CNC system, also known as CNC control panel, is able to position two motor-driven shafts precisely to perform accurate bending.
2. It supports manual, semi-automatic, automatic and continuously automatic mode.
3. In manual or semi-automatic mode, the activated shaft will move if the operator presses corresponding keys.
4. In automatic mode, the shaft moves automatically according to the programs stored in advance.
5. In semi-automatic mode, the sheet metal bending machine works in a single program cycle. The program is executed directly without storing.
1. 240*128 LCD display screen
2. The operator can write multi-step programs at a time. The CNC system may automatically run programs and continuously carry out positioning.
3. The back gauge automatically draws back to avoid interfering with work pieces.
4. One-way positioning to eliminate transmission clearance between lead screws
5. Switch between metric system and imperial system
6. Position compensation
7. Power off memory function (optional)
8. Automatic search for reference point (optional)
1. High definition LCD display
2. Stop position control of sliding blocks
3. Back gauge control
4. Angle programming
5. Setting die parameters
6. Control over material selection
7. 100 programs
8. Every program contains 25 steps.
9. Panel-type installation
10. Servo control, frequency converting control and double speed AC control
1. Single-step programming
2. Navigation shortcut
3. 6.4’’ TFT LCD color display
4. Maximum 4 shafts control (Y1, Y2, X and V)
5. Workbench deflection compensation control
6. Die library, material library, product library
7. USB port
8. Its advanced Y shaft control algorithm can control both closed loop and open loop.
9. Panel-type installation, or suspension-type with a special box (optional)
1. Two-dimensional programming
2. The CNC system is equipped with a 10.4’’ TFT LCD color display.
3. Confirming bending steps
4. Calculating developed length
5. Workbench deformation compensation
6. USB port
7. Servo control, frequency converting control and AC motor control
1. 2D graph programming
2. 3D graph display
3. 10.4’’TFT color display, 600MHz microprocessor
4. Standard Windows network components
5. Integrated personalized user operation panel
6. USB ports for keyboard and mouse
7. Supporting your specific application in the multitask environment
8. Port for angle correction sensor
1. TFT color display screen
2. 3D graph
3. The CNC system supports automatically bending workpieces.
4. PLC function
5. Operation warning system
6. Prompt Message for Errors and Help Text
The system will prompt you if you program incorrectly, operate the hydraulic press brake improperly or the machine breaks down, so as to save time for troubleshooting.
7. Its real time Windows system is able to perform multitasking and document management.
8. The standard Ethernet interface allows Windows network connection.
9. It contains USB ports to connect to external devices, such as a keyboard or a mouse.
|Normal force||Maximum bending length||Distance between columns||Maximum opening height||Slide block stroke||Throat depth||Main motor power|
|2xl 600||2x3200||2600||470||200||320||2xl 5|
|2xl 600||2x4000||3200||470||200||320||2xl 5|
|2x8000||2x8000||6 1 00||820||400||500||2x37|
|2x l 0000||2x6000||4800||820||400||600||2x45|
|2xl 0000||2x8000||61 00||820||400||600||2x45|
|2x1 2000||2x8000||61 00||920||400||600||2x45|
|2x l 6000||2x6000||4800||920||400||600||2x55|
|2xl 6000||2x8000||61 00||920||400||600||2x55|